- This event has passed.
Tangling Art Retreat
17/06/2016 - 19/06/2016$1245 – $1405
This workshop is for anyone – whether you can draw or not!
Over this weekend you will learn the basics of tangling, a creative pathway to relaxation and inner focus. This practice has multiple benefits including calming an anxious mind, increasing self-confidence, cultivating moment-to-moment awareness in a similar way as mindfulness meditation, and you have the added bonus of creating wonderful pieces of art. It really is meditation for the creative mind.
On Saturday you will learn how to start tangling and will mainly create your own patterns to use in your art, concentrating on a repetitive style of abstract line and shape that you will create. On Sunday we will introduce colour and you will be amazed at what you can create.
• 2 full day workshops
• Sakura – 6 piece Pigma Micron Black Ink Pen Set
• Hahnemühler Hard Cover Visual Diary – A5 80Sheets
• Copic Markers – 36 Set
• Artist Tile Set (75) 300gsm
• Pencil, Rubber
• 2 nights accommodation and full use of all Estate facilities
• 2 breakfasts
• 2 lunches
• 2 three course dinners at Gracie’s Restaurant, and after dinner cheese platters
• 2 morning & afternoon teas
• all day coffee/tea/lollies during the workshops
BOOK NOW AS PLACES ARE LIMITED
(10) FOR THESE EXCLUSIVE