- This event has passed.
Summer Sundays (City of Ballarat)
20 January, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Don’t miss Summer Sundays this Sunday at the Ballarat Botanical Gardens, 5-8pm!
- Every Sunday in January, 5 to 8 PM
- Pack a picnic and bring a low chair or rug
- Arrive early for a beanbag (limited number available)
- Feature dessert available for purchase
- Timboon Fine Ice Cream, the Forge Pizzeria and beverages on-site each week
- The Conservatory will be open
This week we welcome:
Geoffrey Williams (rhythm and blues/reggae/ soul) –5 – 6.15 PM
Mixing looping vocal percussion for his creative performances, Geoffrey Williams is a world renowned singer-songwriter who has written for Michael Jackson and Dusty Springfield.
Gypsy Brown (funk/Latin) – 6.45 – 8 PM
Featuring some of Victoria’s finest musicians, Melbourne act Gypsy Brown incorporates classic funk and Latin grooves with driving percussion rhythms to create its energetic sound.
The feature dessert: Fruit Salad and Cream by Café Lekker.
See you at Summer Sundays!
‘like’ us on Facebook