- This event has passed.
Life Drawing Art Retreat
22/08/2016 - 26/08/2016$3540
This workshop is for the serious life-drawing models enthusiasts!
Over this week you will be able to totally immerse yourself in drawing a complete pastel
masterpiece of a female life nude model. The theme is the art deco/art nouveau era, with the main pose being a very relaxed lounging nude on a divan covered in rich draped fabric.
On Monday lunchtime you will be welcomed with a wonderful lunch and then it will be straight into sketching the model for the afternoon and getting to know her shape.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will be the same pose for you to be able to fully complete and work on a finished pastel piece. But if you prefer you can set up at a new position every day – the choice is yours.
Friday morning will be the last session, putting the final touches on your creations and we will finish the week with a scrumptious luncheon.
• 2 half days and 3 full days workshops
• 28 hour session with the same female nude model
• beautiful Rembrandt 45 Portrait Chalk Pastel Set in Wooden Box
• 24 sheets (White, Cream & Moonstone)Mi-Tientes Pastel Paper, 550x750mm,355gms
• 10 Sheets CA Grain Paper (White) – 594 x 841mm, 224gsm
• Willow Charcoal Set – Assorted lengths
• Faber Castell kneadable rubber
• 4 nights accommodation and full use of all Estate facilities
• 4 breakfasts
• 5 lunches
• 4 three course dinners at Gracie’s Restaurant, and after dinner cheese platters
• 4 morning teas
• 5 afternoon teas
• all day coffee/tea/lollies during the workshops
BOOK NOW AS PLACES ARE LIMITED
(10) FOR THESE EXCLUSIVE