- This event has passed.
Flora in Acrylics Art Retreat
10 June, 2016 - 12 June, 2016$990 – $1150
This workshop is for beginners, intermediate and advanced lovers of all things floral.
Over this weekend you will learn how to paint a floral subject of your choice in the wonderful medium of water soluble, yet quick drying Acrylics.
On Saturday morning you will transfer your image onto the paper, and start to block in your image. You will then have 2 full days to complete your image with the close supervision, instruction and interaction of this small group.
• 2 full day workshops
• Matisse Introduction Acrylic Set – 12 x 12 ml tubes
• Assorted sized White Nylon Brush Set – 9 different types
• Coloured Transfer Paper
• Holbein Folding Palette
• Arches Watercolour Block (20) smooth 300gsm, 230 x 310mm
• 2 nights accommodation and full use of all Estate facilities
• 2 breakfasts
• 2 lunches
• 2 three course dinners at Gracie’s Restaurant, and after dinner cheese platters
• 2 morning & afternoon teas
• all day coffee/tea/lollies during the workshops
BOOK NOW AS PLACES ARE LIMITED
(10) FOR THESE EXCLUSIVE