- This event has passed.
Basics of Drawing Art Retreat
24/06/2016 - 26/06/2016$999 – $1159
This workshop is for beginners or anyone who is wanting to learn to the Basics of Drawing in Charcoal.
On Saturday you will learn how to see the world around you in terms of how light and dark create shapes.
On Sunday you will create a complete still life and have the basic understanding to be able to draw anything you wish.
• 2 full day workshops
• 2 Mi-Teintes Pastel Paper – White, 355gms, 550 x 750mm
• 2 Mi-Teintes Pastel Paper – Grey , 355gms, 550 x 750mm
• 8 CA Grain Paper – White, 224gms, 594 x 841mm
• Assorted Willow Charcoal Pack
• Generals Compressed Charcoal Set (4) medium
• Generals Compressed Charcoal Set (3) thick
• Generals Compressed Charcoal Set (4) white
• Faber Castell Kneadable Rubber
• 2 nights accommodation and full use of all Estate facilities
• 2 breakfasts
• 2 lunches
• 2 three course dinners at Gracie’s Restaurant, and after dinner cheese platters
• 2 morning & afternoon teas
• all day coffee/tea/lollies during the workshops
BOOK NOW AS PLACES ARE LIMITED
(10) FOR THESE EXCLUSIVE